Volunteer Programs & Support
HFCC Nursing Student Council
- Assisted with organizing fundraisers for HFCC student nursing council.
- Participated in multiple bake sales to raise sales to support our student nursing council.
- Attended to HFCC's Nursing School campus gardens by assisting other student nurses weed flower beds, plant vegetables, and clean up the campus grounds.
Nurse Giving Society: United Way and The Community Giving Campaign
- Joined the Nurse Giving Society in 2013 and volunteered to annually support the Community Giving Campaign.
- The Community Giving Campaign allows Oakwood nurses to support and contribute to any of the United Way's charities of your choosing.
- Awarded a lapel pin and an "I Support Community Giving Campaign" banner for being recognized as an elite member for my contributions to the sponsored charities of the United Way.
Letter of Appreciation from the Nurse Giving Society, United Way, and The Community Giving Campaign for my dedicated support.